Specialty: obstetrician-gynecologist, oncologist, surgeon, ultrasound diagnostics doctor
Candidate of Medical Sciences.
First medical category.
Associate Professor of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Russian National Research Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov.
Leading specialist obstetrician-gynecologist, gynecologist-surgeon JSC “Medicine” (clinic of academician Roitberg)
2000-2006 Tula State University, Faculty of Medicine
Specialty: General Medicine
2006-2008 Russian State Medical University, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatric Faculty (Head of the Department, Academician of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences G.M.Saveliev), on the basis of TsPSiR No. 1 and 31 of the City Clinical Hospital
Clinical residency in obstetrics and gynecology
04.08.15 – 01.06.2020 JSC GK “MEDSI” Clinical Hospital No. 1 in Otradnoye
Head of the Department of Gynecology
Functionality, professional skills:
• Performing a full range of gynecological operations, mainly by laparoscopic access:
• on the uterine appendages,
• myomectomy with the imposition of intracorporeal sutures,
• supravaginal amputation of the uterus,
• extirpation of the uterus,
• sacrocolpopexy, lateral colpopexy,
• retroperitoneal surgery,
• extended hysterectomy with lymphadenectomy,
• mash-associated surgery by vaginal access,
• a full range of intrauterine surgery,
• management of postoperative patients, management of patients with various gynecological diseases, management of pregnancy,
• possession of technical skills for equipping, installing and setting up endoscopic equipment and instruments,
• general management of the gynecology department (subordinate to 27 medical personnel)
• administrative work, organization of congresses, round tables, etc.
• reporting, analytics, department budget planning.
• Organization of the department’s work in accordance with EU standards.
• Increase in the volume of patient flow over 3 years by 3.56 times
• Decrease in bed-day by 2.1 times
• Implementation of the work of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the Medical Faculty of the Russian National Research Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov.
• Attraction for the work of the department (consultations, operations of a high category of complexity, consulting work) of the teaching staff of the department.
09/01/08 – 08/03/15 FBU Central Clinical Hospital of Civil Aviation,
gynecological department Obstetrician-gynecologist
2009 Specialized courses in laser medicine
2010 Continuing education, in the cycle: “Laparoscopic gynecology and hysteroscopy”
2011 Training at the Center for the Training of Endoscopists and Gynecologists CICE (Center International de Chirurgie Endoscopique), Clermont-Ferrand, France
2014 Internship: “Laparoscopy in Gynecology” IRCAD / EITS Laparoscopic Training center, Strasbourg, France
2016 Internship: “Minimally invasive surgery in gynecology” Center Hospitalier Universitaire d’Angers, Angers, France
2011, 2016 “Ultrasound diagnostics” GBOU VPO PMGMU them. THEM. Sechenov.
2012 “Endoscopy”, GBOU VPO PMGMU named after THEM. Sechenov.
2013 “Surgery”, Tula State University, Medical Institute.
2016 “Oncology”, Tula State University, Medical Institute.
2018 “Organization of health care and public health”, Russian National Research Medical University named after N. I. Pirogov.
On a regular basis, presentations with reports at international and Russian scientific congresses, conferences, symposia.
29 publications, including 22 articles, including 15 published in a journal recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission.
• Board of Trustees of the Charity and Health
Membership in professional communities:
• Russian Association of Endometriosis
• National Association of Gynecologists-Endoscopists
• Society for Reproductive Medicine
• Russian Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
• IGCS (International Gynecologic Cancer Society)
• WES (World Endometriosis Society)
• ESGO (European Society of Gynaecological Oncology)
Personal qualities: responsibility, organization, punctuality, politeness, tact, constant striving for professional development
English – Intermediate